Sections: s10 (1)(a) & (d)
Lodgement category: ELM
- A copy of the notice in the Government Gazette showing the land is a discontinued road.
- A submission as to how the value of the discontinued road was arrived at, or other evidence to establish the market value.
- The area of the discontinued road being transferred and its location.
- The area and site value of the adjoining property held by the person receiving the discontinued road, in order to calculate a pro-rata site value of the land being transferred.
- Any agreement between the parties.
- If the value of the property is regarded by the parties as being negligible, the SRO still requires an estimate of the value of the portion of the property acquired by the transferee based on a per m² value of the adjoining property.