You can choose to have land tax assessments and related correspondence sent directly to your representative (your accountant or solicitor, for example).

The authorisation must only be signed by the land owner. Please have your SRO customer number handy to help you complete the authorisation.

Note: by completing this form, your nominated representative will be able to access and receive all information and correspondence on all land you own. This includes information on your principal place of residence and any other land you own, whether solely, with others or on trust.


Complete the authorisation

Please download the Authorisation for Change of Postal Address Form 13, which can be:

  • Accessed on screen, printed, completed and signed, or
  • Downloaded as a PDF, printed, completed and signed

Either way, you (the owner) must sign the authorisation prior to lodgement to certify the information you have disclosed is true and correct.

Note: this form must be signed by the person appointing the authorised representative. The person being appointed cannot sign this form.

Download the form


Lodge your authorisation

You can lodge your request to update you contact details electronically or by mail.


Email the signed and completed form as an attachment to


Post the signed and completed form to:

State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
VIC 3001


State Revenue Office
DX 260090

Next steps

Once we receive the signed authorisation form, your contact details will be updated, and all of your future correspondence will then be sent to your updated contact details.

Note: we use all the information you provide to update our records and may pass on the changes to other government agencies where we are authorised to do so.