All SRO SmartForms will be offline from 7pm to midnight on Thursday 23 March for a scheduled server upgrade.
During the outage, the following SmartForms will be not available or, if already partially completed, will not be able to be submitted:
- CGL-Form-06 - Application for registration for Congestion Levy in Category 2 area
- GAIC-Form-01 - Application for Growth Areas Infrastructure Contribution (GAIC) Certificate
- GAIC-Form-02 - Growth Areas Infrastructure Contribution (GAIC) Consolidated Form
- GAIC-Form-03 - Growth Areas Infrastructure Contribution (GAIC) Notification of a Building Permit Application
- LTX-Form-11 - Land Tax Amendment Form
- LTX-Form-12-E - Land Valuation Objection Form
- Duties-Form-58 - Section 83 - Landholder Acquisition Statement
- MPL-Form-01 - Application for Metropolitan Planning Levy (MPL) Certificate
- UM-Form-01 - Statement of Compliance for Unclaimed Money in Victoria
The outage will affect only SmartForms and not any other forms on our website.