You are here


​Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service. Please have your SRO biller code and reference number handy. For further information about using BPAY, please contact your financial institution.

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

You can transfer your payment to us online directly from your cheque or savings account. You'll find our bank account details on the assessment or return issued to you by the SRO.

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments, please phone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, please apply for a payment plan (individuals) or apply for a payment plan (businesses and organisations).