Customers are advised that scheduled IT maintenance will be taking place shortly. For more information, please read this news update.
LTX Express simplifies the way you conduct your land tax matters with us. This online system will allow you, or your professional representative to:
- View your land tax assessment,
- Lodge an amendment to your assessment or exemption request,
- Download a listing of the properties included in your assessment,
- Update the mailing address, and
- Check any outstanding liabilities
If you have not used LTX Express before, you will need to register for LTX Express.
To register you will be required to enter:
- A land tax customer number,
- An associated assessment number,
- The issue date of that assessment,
- A contact phone number, and
- A valid email address
Once this information is verified you will receive a password by email.
You will need to login to access LTX Express.
Retrieve your username and password if you have previously accessed assessments via LTX Express but forgotten your password.
Land tax clearance certificates
E-business online services allow customers to apply for land tax clearance certificates on the web. It's fast, efficient and user-friendly.
Land tax PPR investigation
If you have recently received a letter from us informing you of a land tax principal place of residence (PPR) investigation, you have been asked to supply specific information about all Victorian land you own.
Your assistance will help update our land tax records and resolve this investigation as quickly as possible.