You are here

We encourage you to contact us when there is a misunderstanding or disagreement, because this can often be resolved with a conversation.

Our contact details will be in our correspondence to you, or on our website.

If your issue cannot be resolved by talking to us, various avenues of review are available to you. It is important to consider, however, which option best suits your needs.

Complaints and objections

If you are dissatisfied with a tax assessment, or a decision in relation to a First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) or Back to Work (BTW) claim, you may seek independent internal review by lodging an objection.

If you are dissatisfied with our service, it is more appropriate to make a complaint.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer your matter to the Victorian Ombudsman. For privacy concerns, you may contact the Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner.

Lodge an objection Make a complaint