You are here

If you have a concern about our service, we recommend that you first raise your concerns with the SRO staff member that issued the assessment or made the decision, by phoning the number on the assessment or decision, or sending us a letter.

If you are not satisfied with their response, ask to talk to their manager.

If you still have concerns, please write to:

Commissioner of State Revenue
State Revenue Office of Victoria
GPO Box 1641

Seeking an external review

If you have a complaint, or are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint, you may seek assistance from the Victorian Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman advises that before making a complaint, you should first try to resolve your concerns with us.