This article is more than 1 year old
Published on 16 June 2017
As part of the SRO’s efforts to save customers time, the following paper-based land transfer duty and landholder duty forms will be replaced with online SmartForms on Monday 19 June:
- Corporate reconstruction exemption application - Duties-Form-45
- Corporate consolidation exemption application - Duties-Form-52
- Section 83 - landholder acquisition statement - Duties-Form-58
- Application for registration as a wholesale unit trust scheme or an imminent wholesale unit trust scheme or a declared wholesale unit trust scheme - Duties-Form-59
- Application for registration as a declared public unit trust scheme - Duties-Form-60
Some SmartForms can be submitted electronically, while others need to be printed, signed and submitted.
Old PDF versions of these forms will not be accepted beyond 1 August 2017.
We’ve published tips on navigating and submitting SmartForms to help customers transition.