This article is more than 1 year old
Published on 09 August 2017
The following paper-based forms have been replaced with online SmartForms:
- Registration form for approved livestock agent – Duties Form 30
- Insurance Duty - Application for registration as an insurer – Duties Form 40
- Statement for livestock duty payment – Duties Form 55
- Victorian Liquor Subsidy Claim Form – VLS form 01
- Apply for a water and sewerage rebate – Wat Sew Form
Some SmartForms can be submitted electronically, while others need to be printed, signed and submitted.
Old PDF versions of these forms will not be accepted beyond 30 September 2017.
We’ve published tips on navigating and submitting SmartForms to help customers transition.