We now provide the ability for you to receive, pay and store your land tax assessment in your online banking.
BPAY View sends your land tax assessment straight to the same online bank you use to pay it, with convenient alert notifications and secure online/mobile access.
In coming months, we expect to expand our BPAY View capabilities to include other revenue lines, such as payroll tax.
Register for BPAY View today
- Log into your online banking account
- Look for BPAY View or View Bills section
- Register to receive your SRO land tax assessment by entering:
- the BPAY View biller code: 5249
- your land tax customer number as your reference number (this is the customer number which appears at the top of your assessment notice)
Important note: BPAY View requires a nine-digit reference number. If your customer number has only eight digits, please place a zero (0) at the start of your customer number when registering for BPAY View.
Visit bpay.com.au/bpayview for further information.