Credit card

When paying by credit card

  • A card payment fee of 0.33 per cent applies to all credit card transactions, and
  • You need a current Visa, or Mastercard

Pay now by credit card


​Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service.

When paying by BPAY

  • Have your SRO biller code and reference number (which appear on your assessment)

For further information about using BPAY, please contact your financial institution.

Westpac Bank

If there is a pre-printed remittance slip attached to your assessment you can pay by cash or cheque at any Westpac branch. Cheques should be made payable to the State Revenue Office of Victoria. 

Payment via cash or cheque can be made at any bank, although other banks may charge a fee.

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

You can transfer your payment to us online directly from your cheque or savings account. You'll find our bank account details on the assessment, notice or return issued to you by the SRO.

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments, please phone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, please apply for a payment plan (individuals) or apply for a payment plan (businesses and organisations).