You are here

Ensuring your browser is current with the latest patches applied will protect your confidential information. Failing to do so may compromise the security of your information, including credit card details, and result in you being unable to make payments through our online facilities.

Credit card

When paying by credit card:

  • You need a current Visa, or Mastercard, and
  • A card payment fee of 0.33 per cent applies to all credit card transactions

Pay now by credit card


​Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service.

When paying by BPAY:

Have the biller code and reference number, which appear on your SRO assessment, with you. For more information about using BPAY, contact your financial institution.


If there is a pre-printed remittance slip attached to your assessment, you can pay by cash or cheque at any Westpac branch. Cheques should be made payable to the State Revenue Office of Victoria.

Payment via cash or cheque can be made at any bank, although other banks may charge a fee.

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments, please phone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, please apply for a payment plan (individuals) or apply for a payment plan (businesses and organisations).