Amalgamations of industrial organisations - Exemption
Lodgement category: No double duty
A transfer made under, or in accordance with, the rules of an industrial organisation and the transfer is made to another industrial organisation as a consequence of the amalgamation of two or more industrial organisations.
- The Digital Duties Form.
- Documentary evidence to show that the transfer is made under, or in accordance with, the rules of an industrial organisation.
- A statutory declaration by the transferee stating all of the following:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration.
- The capacity in which the transferee will hold the property.
- Whether the transfer is made as a consequence of the amalgamation of two or more industrial organisations and if so, specify the full name of each of the organisations.
See Revenue Ruling DA-20.
Lodge documents after settlement directly with the State Revenue Office
Last modified: 29 November 2022