Sections: s35 (1)(b)
Lodgement category: Trust Exemptions and Concessions
A declaration of trust by a trustee or nominee where the property is held on trust solely for the transferor, without any change in beneficial ownership.
- Digital Duties Form.
- In respect of a declaration of trust by a trustee or nominee, a copy of the transfer and any other relevant agreement between the parties.
- A statutory declaration by the trustee or nominee stating:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration.
- The capacity in which that person now holds the property.
- Whether the declaration of trust involves any change in beneficial ownership.
- The name of the person or entity for whom the trustee is acting.
- Details of all arrangements relating to the property and the basis upon which the trustee holds the property.
Lodge after settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 18 February 2021