Skip to main content Go to home page

If you have a concern about our service, we recommend that you first raise your concerns with the staff member that has been handling your issue via the contact details on the assessment or decision. If you are not satisfied with their response, ask to talk to their manager.

If you still have concerns, write to the Commissioner of State Revenue via our 'contact us' online form or by post. Please include your contact details.

We are committed to ensuring all complaints are followed up and addressed in a timely manner. We aim to resolve complaints within 28 days. We will let you know if we need more time and will provide regular updates on the progress of the matter. 

Seeking an external review

If you have a complaint or are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint, you can seek assistance from the Victorian Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman advises that before making a complaint to their office, you first try to resolve your concerns with us.

Last modified: 25 March 2024
Back to top