Published on 21 April 2021
Our customer education team has designed two free webinar series tailored to assist people who are new to:
- Payroll tax and using Payroll Tax Express, or
- Duties Online and the Digital Duties Form for land transfer duty transactions.
These webinars are designed to build your knowledge from the ground up and will equip you with the information, tools and tips to help you meet your payroll tax and land transfer duty obligations with confidence and ease.
We recommend registering for all sessions in whichever series you are interested in, and attending them in chronological order. Once you register, it means that if you can't attend a session, you will still get a follow-up email, with a link to the webinar recording, that we send all attendees.
If you have any questions about these webinar series, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll tax webinar series
This series comprises:
- Webinar 1: Introduction to payroll tax for new registrants.
- Webinar 2: Payroll tax and contractors.
- Webinar 3: Payroll tax and linked or related businesses and entities.
- Webinar 4: Administering your payroll tax obligations through Payroll Tax Express.
Duties Online and Digital Duties Form webinar series
In this series, we cover your responsibilities as a Duties Online user and demonstrate how to use Duties Online and the Digital Duties Form, as well as tasks such as applying for exemptions or concessions and refunds, and paying duty.
The series comprises:
- Webinar 1: Using the Digital Duties Form for land transfer duty transactions.
- Webinar 2: Using Duties Online for land transfer duty transactions.