You can receive, pay and store your land tax assessment in your online banking.
BPAY View sends your land tax assessment straight to the same online bank you use to pay it, with convenient alert notifications and secure online and mobile access.
Register for BPAY View
- Log into your online bank account
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section
- Register to receive your State Revenue Office land tax assessment by entering:
- the BPAY View biller code: 5249
- your nine digit land tax customer number as your reference number (exactly as it appears at the top of your assessment notice) – if your customer number only has eight digits, please place a zero (0) at the start of your customer number when registering for BPAY View
- the customer name on your assessment (if more than one name is listed, use the first one that is listed)
- your contact phone number (mobile preferred)
- your contact email address.
Visit BPAY’s website for more information.