This article is more than 1 year old
Published on 10 April 2014
The SRO has released eight updated customer forms which have been streamlined to ease administrative red tape.
Please note the following changes:
- CGL-Form-01 - Congestion Levy - Exemption Claim Form replaces SRO CGL Form 01
- CGL-Form-02 - Congestion Levy - Change of Details replaces SRO CGL Form 02
- CGL-Form-03 - Congestion Levy - Registration of an Operator replaces SRO CGL Form 03
- CGL-Form-04 - Congestion Levy - Registration of an Owner replaces SRO CGL Form 04
- CGL-Form-05 - Congestion Levy - Concession Claim Form replaces SRO CGL Form 05
- PTA-Form-02 - Nomination of Designated Group Employer replaces SRO PTA Form 02
- PTA-Form-03 - Employment Agency Contracts - Declaration by Exempt Client replaces SRO PTA Form 03
- PTA-Form-04 - Employment Agency Contracts - Chain of on-hire replaces SRO PTA Form 04
These forms are provided in a fillable PDF format only, and are best viewed with the current version of Adobe Reader, which is available for free download at the Adobe website.