Sections: s10 (1)(a) (ii)
Transfer of Crown leasehold estate
- A copy of the lease.
- SRO Duties Form 2 (Goods Statutory Declaration).
- Evidence of the value of the property by one of these methods:
- A letter of appraisal from a licensed real estate agent and a copy of the rate notice.
- A valuation from a certified practising valuer who is a member of the API or by a member of the REIV with sworn valuer accreditation.
- Any agreement or contract of sale between the parties (Real Property Value Statutory Declaration).
- Details of the consideration, other than rent reserved, paid or agreed to be paid.
Lodge documents after settlement directly with the State Revenue Office
Last modified: 23 June 2021