Sections: s38 (2)
Lodgement category: Complex declaration of trust over non-dutiable property
A declaration of trust that has been made due to the breakdown of the marriage or domestic relationship of the settlor.
- A copy of the order of the Family Court, if one exists
- A statutory declaration by the settlor stating:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration
- Whether the declaration of trust is made by reason of the breakdown of the marriage or domestic relationship of the settlor
- Whether the settlor is or was a party to the marriage or domestic relationship
- Whether any person other than a party to the marriage or domestic relationship, or a child of one or both of the parties to the marriage or domestic relationship is a beneficiary under the trust.
Lodge after settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 29 November 2022